Triniti Plus–3 Treatments in 1 Session
The Triniti Plus treatment conveniently combines 3 of todays effective technologies in a single treatment:
- The IPL/Fotofacial Skin Rejuvination procedure—eLōs® technology promotes skin rejuvenation with pigmented and vascular lesion treatment. For more information, take a look at the Skin Rejuvenation IPL Patient Brochure provided by Syneron Candela.
- The Sublime™ Red Carpet Face Lift Radiofrequency and Infrared procedure to heat and tighten—eLōs® technology contours skin, stimulates collagen production and skin becomes even and smooth. For more information, take a look at the Sublime Treatment Patient Brochure and Ad provided by Syneron Candela.
- The Sublative® SRF Skin Rejuvination Fractionated Radiofrequency procedure—Improves skin tone and texture. For more information, take a look at the Sublative Guide to Facial Rejuvenation and the SRF Sublative Patient Brochure provided by Syneron Candela.
This anti-aging treatment yields powerful results by improving your skin tone and texture, and treating fine lines and wrinkles in a single session without surgery. The series combines the exclusive eLōs® applications to improve on facial and neck renewal, for a more comprehensive treatment approach and enhanced results. Visible results have been seen in as early as a week, with minimal downtime, meaning you can resume your social schedule quickly.
For more information about the Triniti Plus treatment, take a look at The Science Behind Total Facial Renewal provided by Syneron Candela.
Each Triniti Plus treatment session includes:
- Color correction—Improves uneven skin tone, sun-damaged skin, spider veins and brown spots
- Contouring—Treats fine lines and wrinkles for smoother skin.
- Wrinkles and texture—Targets the telltale signs of aging, including jowl & neck, browlines and nasolabial folds.
The Triniti Plus treatment combines bi-polar and light energies to heat the tissue to eliminate brown and red spots, fine lines and wrinkles to improve skin tone. All 3 treatments are typically done in one session, though depending on the individual additional sessions may be added. A touch-up session may also be needed every six months.
Most patients easily undergo the procedure with minimal to no pain. In addition, topical anesthetic cream and external cooling can be used to increase your comfort level. During your initial consultation, your medical practitioner will personalize your treatment schedule for maximum results. The treatment is safe and effective for most skin types and skin colors; it is offered exclusively with eLōs® technology, which was designed with light and
RF energies to be safe for most skin types.
For more information on eLōs® technology and the Sublime™ Red Carpet Face Lift procedure, visit our skin tightening page.