Fat reduction options have evolved a lot over the years, and there are now viable alternatives to traditional liposuction procedures. Newer options include less invasive procedures such as fat removal without surgery San Antonio. These procedures have been referred to as nonsurgical liposuction, but they aren’t actually a type of liposuction at all. They do however offer comparative results in some cases and are a non invasive option for efficient fat cell removal San Antonio.
So what exactly is nonsurgical liposuction? What are your options for fat removal without surgery? Here is a quick look at what your nonsurgical options are and a look at the potential pros and cons of these procedures over traditional liposuction.
What Is Fat Removal Without Surgery San Antonio?
There are actually a number of types of procedures that all fall under the banner of nonsurgical fat removal. These can include procedures using lasers, heat application, cooling, or even ultrasound. All of these procedures do share something in common, however. They all involve a nonsurgical method to break down and kill fat cells so the body can remove them, and in some cases renew and replace them, all as a part of stimulating your body’s natural metabolic processes.
These different procedures can be done via a plastic surgeon’s clinic and utilize a number of proprietary procedures. These brand names include Liposonix, Zeltiq, i-Lipo, CoolSculpting, and many more. Whether dealing with laser procedures, cryotherapy, light treatments, or sound frequencies, the goal is always to attack the cell membranes that encase fat cells which will leave these cells vulnerable to deterioration and can effectively destroy fat over time.
A typical treatment consists of 6 to 8 treatments lasting 30 minutes each, delivered 3 times a week.
- Noninvasive procedures with no incisions
- Drastically less recovery time
- Little to no pain and swelling
- No risk of complications regarding infection or botched administration
- There is little need for preparation and minimal downtime or need for aftercare
- Can target individual parts and is a great option for those who have just recently lost weight or already had a more advanced large-scale plastic surgery
- Fat removal without plastic surgery San Antonio can be done quickly and efficiently to fit into your lifestyle
- : Fat Removal Without Surgery San Antonio and Fat Cell Removal San Antonio procedures do not happen all with one visit
- Though these are very brief appointments, they take place over the course of weeks or even months.
- Nonsurgical treatments involve treating more surface areas, this can make it more difficult to target deep fat tissue
- Significant scar tissue can potentially limit areas of viability in some patients
- Adjustments can be necessary because effectiveness can have a delay in being visible or measurable by the doctor. Trained administrators of these procedures will know how to adequately adjust their targeting approaches to best meet your needs
- These procedures are not effective for people who need very large fat removals and results can vary a lot based on the type of fat reduction you are requiring
- Non Surgical liposuction procedures will not show immediate results and instantly noticeable reduction can resurge
Is Fat Reduction Without Surgery The Right Option For You?
If you have serious and drastic fat removal needs, a liposuction procedure may fit your needs better. Some of these techniques are actually used in conjunction with traditional liposuction to aid in effectiveness and recovery times. Fat removal without surgery San Antonio can be a very valuable option however, and even if you do require a more invasive procedure, many of these techniques can be used afterward to help with leftover fat cell clean up. Everyone has different needs for fat reduction, and any potential options should be thoroughly discussed with your surgeon to find the best option for you.